WHO CAN APPLY
- Artists from any discipline and nationality.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us the required information by e-mail:
- Full name / date of birth / gender
- Passport photo & passport copy
- Language(s) spoken
- Sample of Previous work (PDF, website or similar)
- Your CV (max one A4) and Artists Statement explaining the general motivation of your artistic research (max one A4)
- Brief Motivation Letter with the theme: 'Why am I going to PINEA-LINEA DE COSTA to collaborate working in a diverse context?' (max one A4)
- Project description: the artist must submit a specific project for PINEA-LINEA DE COSTA – successful applications will ideally include a workshop or other activity involving the locals (max one A4)
- Preferred time of residency: year & month (natural months)
Important notice: The artists membership will start their projects at PINEA at the beginning of the selected month and finish at the end of the selected month
Residents will be selected by the PINEA-LINEA DE COSTA curatorial team based on the quality of their work, commitment to their practice, and ability to interact positively with the territory at large. If your proposal is selected, PINEA-LINEA DE COSTA will send you an email within not more than two weeks.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Conditions & Dues: go to Conditions & Dues